Chocolate Martini - Great Digestif!
We have created a special recipe to celebrate Easter, It also work perfectly as a very special digestif... - Ready to treat yourself or your friends?
What you need?
- 25ml of Sámara Gin
- 50ml of Hazelnut milk
- 25ml of whipped cream
- 10ml of sugar syrup
- 1 tsp of dark cacao powder
- Garnish: A bit of condensed milk
- Garnish: Strawberry
Add Sámara Gin, Hazelnut milk, whipped cream, the syrup and cacao powder in a shaker and shake vigorously with ice.
How to serve:
1) Put some Cacao powder in a dish that is bigger than the diameter of your glass
2) On the rim of the martini glass put a little bit of condensed milk.
3) Tip the glass over into the Cacao powder.
4) Pour with a spoon a bit of condensed milk directly to the martini glass while turning the glass to make a couple of nice circles.
5) Strain into the glass and garnish with dark chocolate.