Ramos Gin Fizz
Created in New Orleans by Henry C. Ramos in the 20th Century is a little bit complex to make drink but its legendary taste is definitely worth it to give it a try.
Check out the ingredients:
- 50ml Sámara gin
- 25ml Single or double cream
- 1 Egg white
- 20ml Sugar Syrup
- 25ml of freshly squeezed lemon
- Few drops of vainilla essence
- Few drops of orange blossom water (Optional)
- Place the egg whites with the sugar syrup in a mixing bowl and whisk with an electric mixer until the batter becomes stiff.
- Then add the gin, cream, vainilla and orange blossom and slowly mix.
- At last, add the lemon juice.
- Transfer to a shaker with lots of ice and shake, shake, shake.. Strain to a pre chilled glass and enjoy this beauty 🤤❤️ 😉
If you liked this recipe we think you might like the Chocolate Martini, ➡️ click here.
If you are running out of Sámara gin, don’t worry here is the link so you can stock up again and try this recipe ➡️➡️➡️ Click Here.