*EXCLUSIVE for sale in the The Gin To My Tonic*
Buy your bottle here ➡️ CLICK HERE
From the Central Valley region of Costa Rica, Sámara Gin Volcano Coffee Beans is a hand-crafted London dry gin inspired by the sights and smells of this beautiful region. Made in the UK, our gin is four times vapour-infused with a mix of botanicals that create a bold and warm flavour.
A very special edition, this London Dry Gin celebrates the Costa Rican Heritage of our ”Grano de Oro” (Golden Grain) and what it means for our country, our people and our culture. Feel yourself transported to the tropics with Samara Gin. It is Costa Rica in a bottle!
- Hand-crafted London dry gin
- Inspired by Costa Rica with ingredients commonly found there, including coffee beans, orange peel and angelica.
- 4x vapour-infused to create a bold and warm flavour
- 40% ABV
- Made in the UK
- Nose: Earthy undertones of roasted medium coffee beans mixed with citric.
- Palate: Warm with full bodied earthy notes alongside juniper, angelica and orange to create a well balanced Rooty and spiced dry fruit profile.
- Finish: Bold and warm.
- Volcano Coffee beans
- Orange peel
G&T? Perfect! Pair Sámara Gin Volcano coffee beans with a premium light tonic in a 1:2 ratio. Garnish with Orange Peel and Thyme or rosemary.
Sámara Gin - What inspires you?