Terms & Conditions
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the terms "Prize Giver" and “promoter” refers to 'Samara Gin' whose Instagram handle is @samaragin. The "Prize" refers to one (1) 70cl bottle of Samara Gin.
By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by midnight GMT on Friday 31st January 2020. One (1) winner will be selected at random by Samara Gin on Monday 3rd February 2020 and the winner will be notified on or after this date.
- Samara Gin's Instagram competitions are open only to residents of Great Britain aged 18 and over at the time of the competition opening.
- No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
- Employees of Samara Gin are not eligible to enter. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the competition.
- Instagram is not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
- Only one entry per person per competition will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the competition via Instagram by tagging another Instagram user in the comments of the specified posts by @Samaragin and following the Instagram profile.
- The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner who has entered on Instagram. The prize is provided by Samara Gin.
- Samara Gin will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The prize giver takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the prize giver’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The Prize is provided by the Prize Giver. The name, address and email address of the winner must be provided to Samara Gin and will be shared with their appointed representatives (such as their PR agency or distributor) to enable delivery of the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of Samara Gin after the winner has been selected.